ControlTech Automation > About Us > Our Culture
We are proud of the ControlTech Automation and Design Group culture which has evolved over the last 25 years. We realized early on that technical talent alone does not create a sustainable engineering consultancy practice.
Some years ago we felt it was essential to agree upon and articulate our culture in a manner that captures the fundamental points of what we believe. The Rules of the Culture were created by a cross sectional representation of the firm, and they hold fast and true, unchanged to this day.
Rules of the Culture
- Growth and agility are fundamental to the culture of the Design Group.
- We will pay our professionals fairly, and treat them superbly.
- Our professionals are the foundation of our future; everyone is empowered to make an impact.
- We will value and nurture the professional, acknowledge that mistakes are an inevitable aspect of growth, and learn from our experiences.
- We will conduct ourselves with integrity in pursuit of individual and enterprise goals.
- We will be accountable as individuals and as a team.
- We will continuously celebrate success.
- We will share our vision with all our professionals consistently and with clarity.
- We will have mutual respect for roles.
- We will have unconditional interest in the needs of our professionals.
- We will strive to create an environment that promotes professional and personal balance.
- We will strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, professionals, and stakeholders.